Monday, August 29, 2016

Getting Rid of Dark Thoughts

Sometimes we don't feel happy. We keep thinking about things that bother us. We feel like we can't do certain things that would make us happy. But even if we get happy sometimes, we feel like, or, we know it won't last long. When someone asks us why we're sad, we can't give them a reason. We aren't in a bad mood. Still, we don't know what's this heavy thing in our chest that is pulling us down, making us literally feel our dark eye circles and telling us that being happy and content is cancelled for today.

How do we get rid of these dark thoughts?

First of all, I'd suggest you to try to get a little more organized in life. Why? Because you're going to stumble over your untidiness while trying to find motivation and get things done.

Secondly, it's important to have goals in life. I noticed this in school when I had a year when my grades weren't that important yet. I had no motivation at all to make any efforts to write nice and long texts and getting homework everyday was a torture. When finally the year in which all my grades were relevant arrived I started to participate in lessons as motivated as I never had. I had an aim now. To get grades as high as possible.

Last, but not least it's very important to appreciate every step you take. By this I mean that you shouldn't only be proud of yourself when you reach a goal. See all the effort you make even if you don't succeed. If you don't appreciate your effort, you make more space for dark thoughts.(You can also check my article on how to feel comfortable in your own skin to gain more self-confidence)

I hope these tips helped you a little on your way to get a clear mind. If you have any other tips on how to get rid of dark thoughts, feel free to share it in the comments.
Keep Smiling!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment